AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019: 100 Junior Resident Vacancies
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has issued notifications for the recruitment to the post of Junior residents (Non-Academic) on contractual basis for a period of 6 months (maximum three terms permitted).
AIIMS Bhubaneswar is an Autonomous institution which has come to existence under an Act of Parliament.
Walk-in-interview Date: 22.01.2019
Reporting Time: 08.00 AM
Document verification Time: 8.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Time for Interview: 11.00 AM onwards.
Venue: Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
Total Posts: 100
- General: 50
- OBC: 27
- SC: 15
- ST: 08
How to Apply
Candidates have to attend the Walk-in-interview at AIIMS, Bhubaneshwar along with duly filled in application form available in the Official Website.
- MBBS from Institution recognised by MCI.
- Those who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 03 years before the start date of junior residency (Non Academic), i.e. 31st December, 2018 will be given priority.
- Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates: Nil
- & OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 500
- Application fee has to be paid through NEFT only.
- Rs 60,000 per month
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|