NAC Recruitment 2019: Horticulture Assistants 24 Vacancies
National Academy of Construction (NAC) has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) and Horticulture Assistants (Diploma). Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 17.05.2019
Last date for applying: 25.05.2019
List of shortlisted candidates: 28.05.2019
Certificate verification: 31.05.2019 @ 10.30 AM to 04.00 PM
List of provisionally selected candidates: 04.06.2019
Issue of appointment orders: 10.06.2019
|1||Horticulture Assistants (Graduates)||12|
|2||Horticulture Assistants (Diploma)||12|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should keep the following ready before registering applications:
- Valid E-mail id
- Valid Phone number
- Aadhar number
- Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, Intermediate, Diploma, Degree, etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of BC’s obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva.
Following certificates must be obtained from the Govt. of Telangana:
- Community Certificate (Issued in the name of the candidate as S/o ORD/o)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form-VIIB /Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form-VIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015.(Certificate issued in the name of the candidate as S/o ORD/o)
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity(where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Graduation in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) from recognized University/Institutions with Min.50% marks
- Diploma in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Diploma) from recognized University/Institutions with Min.50% marks
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 44 years
Cut Off Date: 01.05.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
Period of employment: 1 year