Mayurbhanj District Recruitment 2018 for Part-Time Instructor Posts
Mayurbhanj District, Odisha has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Part-Time Instructor in the adminsitration. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam and/or Interview. The total number of vacancies is 178. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Mayurbhanj District, Odisha, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The eligible candidates must submit the applications on or before 18th August 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in Odisha government.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Upper Primary Schools
- Part Time Physical Education Instructor – 19
- Part Time Art Education Instructor – 150
Block Education Office
- MIS-cum-Planning Coordinator – 05
- Accountant-cum-Support Staff – 04
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Part Time Instructor: Rs. 204.16 for each class (24 classes Per Month)
- MIS-cum-Planning Coordinator: Rs. 13,600/- Per Month
- Accountant-cum-Support Staff: Rs. 7,100/- Per Month
The educational qualifications needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidates should have completed+2 with CPED / Degree or Post Graduate Degree in professional education, BFA & BVA for Visual Art B.Mus for Performing Arts, Graduate in Economics / Statistics / Mathematics with professional qualification of PGDCA / MCA with 1 year experience, Graduation in Commerce with basic computer knowledge.
The age limit for this recruitment is as follows:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 18th August 2018
Following are the official links related to this recruitment: