UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Scientific Officer and Other Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Scientific Officer and Other Posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 19. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Union Public Service Commission.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer – 01
- Scientific Officer (Chemical) – 09
- Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive) – 04
- Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General – 05
The educational qualifications needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer – Candidate should have Master’s degree in Agronomy or Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science or Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Botany or Botany or Forestry or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognised university or institute.
Experience Required: Three years experience in the field of soil and and water conservation or rainfed or integrated farming and soil survey or problem soil reclamation and project formulation including agro-forestry projects in Central or State Government department or Union territory Administration or recognised research institution or councils or agricultural university or public sector undertaking or semi-Government or autonomous or statutory organisation.
- Scientific Officer – Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Master’s Degree in Microbiology or Degree in Chemical Technology or degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
Experience Required: One year’s experience in an analytical or Chemical Testing Laboratory or one year’s Experience of Research Development work or analysis of ores, Minerals, metals or Oil Fuel and various Organic and Inorganic products or paint or polymer materials.
- Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General –Master’s Degree in Physics or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy from a recognized University or Institute.
Experience Required: One year’s experience in Non – destructive testing Laboratory or one year’s experience in X-Ray Diffraction or investigation work on failure Engineering Material by Non-destructive and metallographic methods of testing
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- Rs. 25/- to be paid cash/online at SBI. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- to be updated soon
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment:
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
Tags: Deputy Director General
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|