Indian Army Recruitment 2019: 65 Vacancies
Indian Army has issued notifications for recruiting eligible male and female candidates to join Army Dental Corps as Short Service Commissioned Officers. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for applying: 10.06.2019
Posts: Army Dental Corps
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Candidates must submit their copy of marksheet/score card of NEET (MDS)-2019 along with the application.
Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Interested candidates must be BDS/MDS.
- Candidates must have passed with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS.
- Candidate must have passed out from a college/university recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Candidate must have completed 1 year compulsory Rotatory Internship as mandated by DCI as on 31.03.2019.
- Candidate must possess Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI which is valid up to 31.12.2019.
- Only those who have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2019 conducted by National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi are eligible to apply.
Maximum: 45 years
Cut Off Date: 31.12.2019
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|