IBBI Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Manager Posts
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). The total number of posts is 18. For the selection to these posts, IBBI will be conducting a written examination. Candidates qualifying written exam with minimum cut off marks will have to go through Group Discussion and Interview for final selection. The upper age limit for these posts is 28 years. The last date to apply for these posts is 14th March 2018. All the other relevant details are mentioned in the notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post.
About the Vacancies
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 18 posts
- Maximum Age Limit is : 28 Years
- Relaxation in age applicable
- Rs 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600(17 years) from recruiting organization.
- Candidates should have passed CA / CS / CMA / LL. B. / MBA with Finance / Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce or equivalent examinations from any recognized board / institute.
- Should have computer literacy
- 14th March 2018