DU Recruitment 2019: 427 Teaching Vacancies
The University of Delhi has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Associate Professor. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 15.07.2019
Last date to apply: 04.08.2019
Total Vacancies: 427
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
- Click on the link to Apply Online · Fill up all the required fields · Click on “Make payment” which will take you to Payment Gateway, · Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit Final ·Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A master’s degree with at least 55% marks
- A minimum of eight years’ experience of teaching/industry/research/professional
- Performing ability of a high professional standard.
- Has made a significant contribution to knowledge in the subject concerned, as evidenced by quality publications.
General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs 2000
SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates: Nil
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking and other such modes available.
Level 13 A of the 7th Central Pay Commission.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|