UPSC CMSE 2019 Recruitment 2019: 965 Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission has issued notifications for Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for receipt of online application: 06.05.2019 till 06.00 PM
Last date for withdrawal of online applications: 13.05.2019 till 20.05.2019 till 06.00 PM
|1||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|2||Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||46|
|3||Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|4||General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||07|
|5||General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.||362|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
Candidates are requested to download the e-Admit card three weeks prior to the commencement of the examination.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Written examination (500 Marks): Two objective papers to be conducted in Computer based mode.
- Personal Interview: 100 Marks
Maximum: 32 years
Cut Off Date: 01.08.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
- 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Persons with Disabilities Candidates: 10 years
- Persons ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989: 5 years
- Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area: 3 years
- Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August, 2019: 5 years
Unreserved/OBC candidates: Rs 200
SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates: Nil
The fee has to be paid by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Centres of Examination
- PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD)
- PANAJI (GOA)
- PORT BLAIR
UPSC’s Facilitation Counter is near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10:00 hrs and 17:00 hrs
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|