BCPL Recruitment 2019: 66 Vacancies
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited, a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE), has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to Apprenticeship Training under Apprenticeship Act ,1961. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for receipt of online application: 30.04.2019
Category-I: Graduate Apprentices
Category –II Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Maximum: 30 years
Cut Off Date: 01.01.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates: 10 years
Graduate Apprentices: Rs 7500
Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices: Rs 5000