Air India Recruitment 2019:132 Vacancies
Air India Limited has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of co-pilots having B-777 Endorsement with Line Experience on Type. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Date of walk-in-interview: 03.07.2019
Total Vacancies: 132
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to download the application format available in the official website.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Valid B-777 P2 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Instrument rating on B-777 endorsed on Indian CPL/ALTP
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Minimum 500 hours of Airline Jet Experience.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
Office of Executive Director-Operations,
Air India Limited,
Main Reservation Building,
New Delhi-110003 (Near Jor Bagh Metro Station)
10.30 hrs to 12.30 hrs
Maximum: 35 years
Cut Off Date: 01.01.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
General/OBC candidates: Rs 3000
SC/ST/ExSM candidates: Nil
The fee has to be paid through demand draft payable to Air India Limited, Delhi.
Stipend & Salary
Stipend of Rs.1,00,000/-
Salary of Rs.80,000/- per month