Air India Express-86 Vacancies for Trainee Cabin Crew
Air India Express Ltd has invited applications for filling up of 86 vacancies for trainee cabin crew for its low-cost Airline Air India Express. The candidates would be hired for a period of 5 years. They would be required to undertake flying duties on board the aircraft and may also be required to undertake ground duties at different crew based stations across India.
Opening of Online Application: 12.12.2018
Last Date to Apply: 01.01.2019
Total vacancies: 86
How to Apply
- Candidates are required only through ONLINE mode. No other mode will be accepted.
- The candidates should visit the official website and log on to the Careers Page and fill in the online application.
- Candidates must submit the Demand Draft for Rs 500 in favour of AIR INDIA EXPRESS LIMITED, payable at MUMBAI at the time of Group Discussion.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
- Age limit is 18-22 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
The recruitment process involves:
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Pre-employment Medical Examination/ Previous Employment References
Height / BMI
- Male : 165 cms / BMI – 18 – 25
- Female : 157.5 cms / BMI – 18 – 22
The candidates need to be well proficient in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages.
- During the training period, the trainees will be paid a stipend of Rs.10000 per month.
- After completion of training, the selected candidates would be paid Rs. 36,630 per month. The salary includes Fixed pay of Rs. 18,630 and Rs.18,000 (Flying Allowance).
For more Details, Please visit the official notification: Click Here
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|