NITTTR Recruitment 2018 for Junior Basic Teacher Posts
NITTTR – Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Junior Basic Teacher posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 418. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of NITTTR – Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 01st November 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the NITTTR – Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Junior Basic Teacher – 418 posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- (i) Graduate or its equivalent from a recognised University.
- (ii) Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) (by whatever name known) of not less than 02 years duration recognised by NCTE.
- (iii) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
- (i) Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
- (ii) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Pay Scale : Fixed remuneration of Rs. 39422/-
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- The age limit for the posts of JBT is 21-37 years.
- Age will be calculated as on 01-01-2018.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 01st November 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: