AEES Recruitment 2019: 57 Vacancies
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the various teaching posts mentioned below. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 30.06.2019
Last date to apply: 20.07.2019
Start Date for downloading Hall ticket/Admit card: 01.08.2019
Date of written test: 30, 31st August and 1st September, 2019
|8||TGT (Social Science)||04|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Three years Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 60% mark OR Four years integrated Bachelor’s degree with B.Ed degree of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT/ from any National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution with at least 60% marks or equivalent GPA
- Working knowledge in Hindi and computers is desirable.
- Proficiency in teaching in English medium
- Candidates with B.Ed. in Special Education are not eligible
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in aggregate
- Six years integrated Post Graduate Course with B.Ed. (after class XII) from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT with at least 60% marks
- Post Graduate degree with at least 60% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA from a recognized University
Pass in Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary School Certificate Test or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA with English as subject in +2 level and two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) from recognized Institution.
Pass in Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary School Certificate Test or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA in aggregate with English as subject in +2 level and four years Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) from recognized Institution.
Pass in Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary School Certificate Test or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA in aggregate with English as subject in +2 level and two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) from recognized Institution.
Graduation in any subject with at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed.) However such candidates have to mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE within two years of their appointment as Primary Teacher.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Upper age limit: 40 years
Upper age limit: 35 years
Upper age limit: 30 years
General/OBC candidates: Rs 750
SC/ST/PwD/Women/ExSM candidates: Nil
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking and other such modes available.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|