Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: 102 Officer Vacancies
The Indian Navy has issued notifications for recruiting eligible Indians to join as permanent commission officers in executive branch (General Service/Hydro Cadre)/Technical Branch (General Service) for Jan 2020 course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
Starting date for online registration: 12.01.2019
Last Date for filling Application: 01.02.2019
|1||Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)||12||PC|
|2||General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre||27/3||SSC|
|1||Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||28||SSC|
|2||Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||32||SSC|
How to Apply
- The application has to be filled only through ONLINE mode by visiting the official website of Indian Navy.
- Candidates first need to register themselves on the official website with their e-mail ID. After logging in with the registered e-mail ID, candidates should click on “current opportunities.”
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Candidates need to scan the original documents like certificate & mark sheets.
Candidates have to be born between 02 Jan 1995 & 01 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive).
Aspiring candidates must have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering.
|1||Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)||(i) Electrical (ii) Electrical & Electronics (iii) Electronics (iv) Applied Electronics (v) Electronics & Communication (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Instrumentation & Control (x) Micro-electronics (xi) Mechanical (xii) Control (xiii) Industrial Production (xiv) Industrial (xv) Production (xvi) Aero Space (xvii) Metallurgy (xviii) Metallurgical (xix) Chemical (xx) Material Science (xxi) Computer Science (xxii) Information Technology (xxiii) Computer (xxiv) Computer Application|
|2||General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre||BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)|
|3||Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||(i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control|
|4||Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||(i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics& Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation|
- In case of queries, the candidates can call 1800-419-2929 and select ‘7’. Candidates can call the helpline number between 0800-2000 hrs (except Sunday)
- E-Mail Id: [email protected]
Selected candidates will be inducted as Sub Lieutenants and training will commence in Jan 2020 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala.
For more Details, Please visit the official notification: Click Here
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|