High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2018 for Stenographer Posts
Gujarat High Court has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Stenographer Posts in the court. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 276. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Gujarat High Court, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 31st August 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Gujarat High Court.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- English Stenographer Grade–III (Class-III) – 92 posts
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade–III (Class-III) – 184 posts
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Age should be between 21 and 35 years
- Relaxation in age is applicable
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Selected candidates will get Rs.39900 – 126600/- for these posts
The educational qualifications needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- English Stenographer – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government and Speed in English Short Hand 100 w.p.m. Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Gujarati Stenographer – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government and Speed in Gujarati Short Hand 75 w.p.m. Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 31st August 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment:
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|