Daily Current Affairs Quiz: May 13, 2021
1. May 8-9 is observed as the of Time of Remembrance and Reconciliation for Those Who Lost Their Lives during the which war?
2. Which species of frog is the officially largest frog in the world?
3. Which country is set to create “a line of separation” at the Mt Everest summit to tackle Covid-19 infection?
4. The ‘Yazidi’, seen in the news recently, is a minority religious group predominantly found in which country?
5. Bucharest Nine (B9) is a group of nine countries from which international bloc?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|