Winners of 2015 US Open Titles of Tennis
The 2015 US Open is a tennis tournament played on outdoor hard courts at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. It was the overall 135th edition of the US Open, the fourth and final Grand Slam event of the year 2015.
Men’s Singles title
- Novak Djokovic of Serbia has won the US Open Men’s Singles title. In the summit clash he defeated Roger Federer of Switzerland by 6-4, 5-7, 6-4 and 6-4.
- It is Djokovic’s second US Open singles title and a 10th Grand Slam singles title.
Women’s Singles Title
- Italy’s Flavia Pennetta has lifted the Women’s Singles trophy of the US Open. In the Open Era’s final match, 26th seed Pennetta defeated compatriot Roberta Vinci (Italy) in straight sets 7-6 and 6-2.
- With this victory she became the first Italian to win US Open champion and it was also her maiden US Grand Slam title.
- It was also her fourth and final Grand Slam of the season and she is only the second Italian woman to win a tennis major Grand Slam titles.
Men’s Doubles Title
- French pair of Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Nicolas Mahut won the Men’s Doubles trophy of the US Open. In the final match, they defeated, Jamie Murray (United Kingdom) and John Peers (Australia) pair by 6–4, 6–4 score.
Women’s Doubles Title
- Sania Mirza (India) and Martina Hingis (Switzerland) pair won the Switzerland women’s Doubles trophy of the US Open. In the final match, they defeated, Casey Dellacqua (Australia) and Yaroslava Shvedova (Kazakhstan) pair by 6–3, 6–3 score.
- It was their fourth title of this season after winning Wimbledon Championship, BNP Paribas Open and WTA Family Circle Cup doubles title earlier.
Mixed Doubles Title
- Leander Paes (India) and Martina Hingis (Switzerland) pair won the Mixed Doubles trophy of Final Grand Slam of the US Open. In the summit clash 4th seeded Indo-Swiss pair defeated American pair of Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Sam Querrey 6-4, 3-6, 10-7.
- It was their third title of this season after winning Australian Open and Wimbledon Championship earlier.