Winners of 2015 Indian Wells Open Tennis Titles (BNP Paribas Open)
Men’s Singles Title
- Serbia’s Novak Djokovic has won the Indian Wells Open Tennis Men’s Singles Title. In the final match he defeated Switzerland’s Roger Federer by 6-3 6-7 (5-7) 6-2 score .
- With this win Djokovic won his fourth Indian Wells Open title and overall 50th tour-level title.
Women’s Singles Title
- Romania’s Simona Halep has won the Indian Wells Open Tennis Women’s Singles Title. In the final match she defeated Serbia’s Jelena Jankovic by 2-6, 7-5, 6-4 score .
- It was Halep’s third WTA titles in 2015 apart from Shenzhen Open and Dubai Open.
Women’s Double Title
- Sania Mirza (India) and Martina Hingis (Switzerland) pair have won Indian Wells Open Tennis Women’s Doubles Title. In the final match they defeated Russian pair Ekaterina Makarova and Elena Vesnina by 6-3, 6-4 score.
- It was Sania Mirza’s second title of the season 2015 and 24th overall.
Men’s Double Title
- Vasek Pospisil (Canada) and Jack Sock (US) pair have won the won Indian Wells Open Tennis Men’s Doubles Title. In the final match they defeated Italian pair Simone Bolelli and Fabio Fognini 6–4, 6–7 (3), 10–7 score.
Month: Current Affairs - March, 2015
Topics: Current Affairs - 2017 • Current Affairs 2016 • India • Russia • Serbia • Switzerland • Tennis