Top 10 Government Schemes Current Affairs Questions – May, 2021
- Which Indian state Government is to launch a Cleanliness Drive named ‘CLAP’?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
- Which institution has unveiled a collaborative project titled “Sustainable Livelihoods For Tribal Households in India”?
- What is the tenure of the loans provided by the Centre to the states under ‘Scheme of Financial Assistance to States for CapEx’?
Answer: 50 years
- Which institution has launched two quick credit delivery schemes named ‘SHWAS and AROG’, to help MSME augmentation?
- ‘MPLADS’ programme is administered by which Ministry?
- Operation Samudra Setu-II has been launched by ……….?
Answer: Indian Navy
- ‘Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana’ is being implemented in which state?
- What is the primary objective of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana?
Answer: To provide free food-grains
- Which state provided work to the highest number of people in MGNREGA during FY21?
Answer: West Bengal
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) Act, is associated with which Indian state?
Month: Current Affairs - May, 2021
Category: Top Current Affairs - 2021
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|