Top 10 Current Affairs Questions & Answers – March 25, 2021
In this post GKToday provides top 10 Current Affairs Questions & Answers for March 25, 2021 for various competitive examinations in India.
- Which Union Ministry is set to launch Poshan Abhiyan for the Elderly?
Answer: Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Sultan Qaboos bin Said Al Said, the recipient of Gandhi Peace Prize 2019, was the head of which country?
- Which Indian film won the ‘Best Feature Film’ award in the 67th National Film Awards?
Answer: Marakkar: Lion of the Arabian Sea
- The Purvanchal Festival “Maati” is celebrated in which Indian state/UT?
Answer: New Delhi
- Which PSU has launched an e trading portal named “PRANIT”?
Answer: Power Grid
- Which organisation has relaxed the norms for valuing AT1 bonds in India?
- Which state has decided to launch a state run Animal Ambulance Network?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
- Who is the head of RBI’s standing external advisory committee to evaluate applications for universal banks and small finance banks (SFBs)?
Answer: Shyamala Gopinath
- The Jal Shakti Ministry has partnered with the UN for implementation of the Jal Jeevan mission in which state?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
- What is the title of the UN World Water Development Report 2021?
Answer: Valuing Water
Category: Top Current Affairs - 2021
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|