Top 10 Business, Economy & Banking Current Affairs Questions – April, 2021
- What is the new inflation target band fixed for the next five years (2021-26)?
Answer: 2.0 to 6.0 per cent
- What is the amount raised by the Government from disinvestment of CPSEs in 2020-21?
Answer: Rs 32, 835 crore
- Which body decides the interest cut on small saving schemes such as the PPF and NSC?
Answer: Department of Economic Affairs
- The Finance Ministry has announced rules to scrap which four-decade body formed under Income Tax/ Wealth Tax Acts?
Answer: Settlement Commission
- Which bank has partnered with Japan’s JBIC to extend loans to Japanese automobile manufacturers in India?
Answer: State Bank of India
- What is the full form of HSN?
Answer: Harmonised System of Nomenclature
- As per the report by FIS (leading provider of financial technology solutions), what quantum of real-time financial transactions are made in India?
Answer: 41 million per day
- Up to what value of default, “pre packs” can be used a tool for insolvency resolution for MSMEs?
Answer: Rs. 1 crore
- Receivables Exchange of India (RXIL), which was making news recently, is associated with which sector?
- Which regulator has asked Indian companies to separate the roles of chairperson and managing director (MD)?
Category: Top Current Affairs - 2021
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|