Tata launches Nano Twist
Tata Motors launched the Nano Twist- a variant of its small car Nano. The Nano Twist comes with a power steering, which the earlier Nano models did not have.
The company claims that the Nano Twist is the first in the category to have an electric power steering as all other manufacturers like Maruti offer only hydraulic power steering.
About Nano Twist car
- Available in a single variant, XT, and is priced at Rs 2.36 lakh, ex-Delhi showrooms.
- Engine: 38PS power, 51 Nm torque.
- Paint: Damson purple in addition to the existing range of Pearl White, Royal Gold, Papaya Orange, Meteor Silver and Dazzle Blue colours.
- Sports a 624cc, multi-point fuel injected, water cooled, naturally aspirated, 2 cylinder gasoline engines with 2 valves per cylinder, mated to a four-speed manual transmission.
- Features: electric power steering, new instrument cluster, remote keyless entry, twin glove boxes and a four-speaker music system with Bluetooth.
The power steering unit for Nano Twist is developed by Germany’s ZF Friedrichshafen. This Electric Power Steering system (EPS) uses a brushless motor and features the same steering ratio as the non-power steering version of the Nano.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|