‘PM-DAKSH’ Portal and ‘PM-DAKSH Mobile App’ to be launched
Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment, Dr. Virendra Kumar, is to launch ‘PM-DAKSH’ Portal and ‘PM-DAKSH’ Mobile App on August 7, 2021 in Nalanda Auditorium at Dr. Ambedkar International Centre, Delhi.
- PM-DAKSH portal and Mobile App was developed in by Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, in collaboration with National e-governance division (NeGD).
- Portal and app have been developed to make skill development schemes accessible to target groups of Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Safai Karamcharis.
- With the help of this initiative, youth of the target groups will be able to avail benefits of skill development training programmes in an easier manner.
PM-DAKSH stands for Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi Yojana. This scheme is being implemented by Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment from the year 2020-21. Under this scheme, eligible target group will be provided skill development training programmes on:
- Up-skilling or Re-skilling Programmes
- Short Term Training Programme
- Long Term Training Programme and
- Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP).
About National e-Governance Division (NeGD)
NeGD was created in 2009 by Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology. It was created as an Independent Business Division under Digital India Corporation. NeGD has been playing a significant role in supporting Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology in management & implementation of Programme since 2009. It has been implementing several e-Governance Projects and initiatives at the Central as well as State levels.
Category: Government Schemes Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|