Nobel Prize – Chemistry
- Born 1952 in Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu
- He is a structural biologist at the Laboratory of Molecular Biology of the Medical Research Council located in Cambridge, England.
- He is a Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge.
- Ramakrishnan is a Fellow of the Royal Society.
- His residence is in United Kingdom
- Citizenship United States
- Known for Bio-crystallography
Thomas A. Steitz :
- Thomas Arthur Steitz (born August 23, 1940) is a Sterling Professor of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Ada E. Yonath:
- Ada E. Yonath (born 1939) is an Israeli crystallographer best known for her pioneering work on the structure of ribosome.
- She is the current director of the Helen and Milton A. Kimmelman Center for Biomolecular Structure and Assembly of the Weizmann Institute of Science.
Topics: Ada • Ada Yonath • Current Affairs 2009 • Howard Hughes Medical Investigators • Laboratory of Molecular Biology • Learned societies • Nobel laureates • Ramakrishnan • Ribosome • Scientists • Steitz • Thomas A. Steitz • Venkatraman Ramakrishnan
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|