Maharashtra Government unveils Mumbai-Nagpur Super Communication Expressway project
Maharashtra Government has unveiled ambitious Mumbai-Nagpur Super Communication Expressway project in Mumbai.
The 46,000-crore rupee ambitious project will create state-of-the art road connectivity within a period of three years and give a fillip to investment in the state.
- Mumbai-Nagpur Super Communication Expressway project will be implemented by Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (MSRDC).
- The project aims to create state-of-the art road connectivity within a period of three years and give a fillip to investment in the state.
- It will be a six-lane super communication highway covering a distance of 750 km through 10 districts. It will connect entire breadth of Maharashtra
- It will require 9000 hectares of land and will be carried out in the Land Pooling model with farmers being made partners and some percentage of developed land given back to them.
- It will have facilities like trauma centres, electronic toll points, CCTV cameras, two lanes of service roads, utility shifting, bypass.
- Besides, it will also have other structures will be installed to enhance operational and safety standards.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|