Lose to Win Programme
The government of UAE has launched the Lose to Win Programme to assist the overweight employees in shedding extra kilos and adopt a healthy lifestyle.
About the Programme
- The Programme has been initiated by the Ministry of Health and Prevention of UAE. The programme team comprises nutritionists and health educators from the Ministry.
- The programme encourages those struggling with weight issues to learn how to induce positive changes in their lifestyle.
- The programme involves adopting a healthy diet and engaging in physical activity.
- It aims to help employees to lose excessive weight within eight weeks.
- The programme also includes a workshop on healthy nutrition where the participants are briefed on essential topics, including how to read food labels as well as explaining the make-up of balanced diets.
In the current edition, the programme focuses on the employees of the Ministry of Infrastructure Development.