Little Guru: World’s First Gamified Sanskrit Learning Application
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) tied up with the Gamapp Sportswizz Tech Private Limited to launch “LITTLE GURU” application. It is a specialized mobile application for learning Sanskrit.
About “Little Guru”
- Little Guru is a gamified application.
- It teaches Sanskrit in an interactive platform. This makes learning easier.
- The app was launched during the celebrations of the 71st Foundation Day of ICCR.
- It is world’s first Gamified Sanskrit learning application.
- It will help people to learn Sanskrit in an easy manner based on competition, games, peer to peer interactions, etc.
Significance of the Application
- The application is of great help to the Indian Diaspora wishing to stay connected with their roots.
- It will also help number of students and faculties associated with Sanskrit Universities located all over the world.
ICCR role in India-China relations
- The ICCR has provided scholarships to more than three hundred Chinese students. The aim of these scholarships is to promote cultural, intellectual, and academic exchanges between India and China.
- There are several Chinese kids learning Indian culture in the country. During the 71st foundation celebrations of ICCR, Chinese kids of age 6-7 years who are learning Indian dance forms in India performed Indian dances. Their dance performances were based on the theme “Azadi ka Amrit”.
Azadi ka Amrut
The idea of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav was launched by PM Modi in March 2021. It is a series of events organized by the Government of India to commemorate the 75th anniversary of independence. It was launched 75 weeks ahead of the 75th anniversary. It was launched on March 12, 2021 to commemorate 91 years of Dandi March.
Category: Art & Culture Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|