India-Venezuela: Signed Cultural Exchange Programme
India and Venezuela signed a programme on cultural exchanges in the fields of publication, film and media, image and space arts, stage and music arts. The programme will last for three years and will be renewed automatically thereafter.
Excerpts of the Programme of Cultural Exchange
- To promote the exchange of bilingual publications (traditional and contemporary stories).
- To make an issue of the magazine ‘’Actualidades” (a CELARG publication) on the Republic of India or on Indian writers.
- On a reciprocal basis, participation of India in the Venezuela’s International Book Fair.
- To encourage the participation of Venezuelan and Indian poets and writers in the literature festivals organized by both countries.
- To encourage the participation of India in the Venezuela’s World Festival of Poetry.
- To boost the exchange of knowledge with specialists in the field of drawing techniques with natural pigments, specialists in dying with natural inks, as well as the use of enzymes.
- Participation of a Venezuelan theatre company in the New Delhi’s Festival to diffuse the Venezuelan theatre in the Republic of India.
- Encourage the acquisition of Distribution Rights of Indian film works by the film distributor Amazonia Films.
- Encourage the institutional links between the Autonomous National Center of Film Making of the BolivarianRepublic of Venezuela and the Institute of Cinema and Television of the Republic of India.
- Participation of one dancer or couple of dancers from India at the International Dance Festivals Solos y Duetos (Solos & Duets).
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|