India, Kyrgyzstan sign six agreements
India and Kyrgyzstan have signed six Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) after delegation level talks between President of Kyrgyzstan Almazbek Sharshenovich Atambayev and Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the areas of tourism, agriculture and food industry, youth development and broadcasting and exchange of audio-visual programmes. The support provided by the Kyrgyz Republic to the Kyrgyz-India Mountain Bio-Medical Research Center was highly appreciated by the Indian side. Similarly, the support extended by India in setting up a Telemedicine Network in Kyrgyzstan was highly appreciated by the Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan also reiterated its support for India’s permanent membership in an expanded UN Security Council.
List of agreements signed between India and Kyrgyzstan:
- MoU in the field of Tourism between the Ministry of Tourism of India and the Ministry of Culture, Information and Tourism of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Agreement in the field of Agriculture and Food Industry
- MoU in the field of Youth development between Ministry of Youth Affairs and the state agency of Youth Affairs, Physical Education and Sports of the Kyrgyz Republic
- MoU between Foreign Service Institute and Diplomatic Academy of Kyrgyz Republic.
- MoU in youth exchange between NCC of India and Military Lyceum of Kyrgyz Republic
- MoU in the field of Broadcasting and exchange of audiovisual programmes between Prasar Bharati of India and Public Broadcast Corporation of Kyrgyz Republic.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|