Govt approves MoU between IIST and Delft University
Union Cabinet has approved the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Indian Institute of Space science and Technology (IIST) and Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands on August 4, 2021 in order to carry Academic programmes and Research activities.
- Academic programmes & research activities involving students and faculty members from each institution.
- This MoU was signed on April 09, 2021 and May 17, 2021 at both the institutes respectively.
About the MoU
- MoU between IIST and TU Delft will help parties to exchange students at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels under the student exchange programme.
- Parties from both the side will discuss and decide areas of studies and credits to be pursued under the stated scheme.
- Both sides agree the Practicum exchange programme for degree training to follow educational system and regulations of the hosting partner.
- Under MoU, students will be eligible for Dual Degree or Double Degree programme, which will be awarded by the home institute.
- MoU also comprises of provision of internships & project work, faculty exchange as well as joint research.
Significance of MoU
MoU will enable to pursue potential interest areas of cooperation like exchange of faculty members, students & researchers and scientific materials, publications & information. It will also facilitate joint research meeting, PhD program, Dual Degree or Double Degree programme. MoU will also lead to develop a joint activity in research in the field of Science and Technology. It will also give a boost to explore newer research activities and application possibilities in Science and Technology area.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|