Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav: Culture Ministry launches 3 competitions
Ministry of Culture has launched three nationwide competitions for Deshbhakti Geet writing, Lori writing and Rangoli Making on the occasion of National Unity Day.
- Competitions will be held from Tehshil level, Taluka level to National level.
- Announcement for the competition was made by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Mann Ki Baat on October 24, 2021.
- Entries for the competition was opened for public competition, on the occasion of National Unity Day.
- Public participation was introduced by eminent personalities on social media. For instance, Lata Mangeshkar tweeted for Deshbhakti Geet competition, A.R Rahman for Lori or Lullaby writing competition while Sudarsan Pattnaik for Rangoli making competition.
- Competition will go on for some months as “#UnityInCreativity” and winners will be rewarded.
Aim of the competition
This initiative was launched with the aim of encouraging participation to ensure substantive ‘Jan bhagidaari’.
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
It is an initiative by the Government of India, launched to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of progressive India. It is also celebrating the glorious history people, culture and achievements of India. This celebration is dedicated to the people of India, who are instrumental in bringing India this far in its journey. People of India also represents the social, political, cultural, and economic identity of India. Mahotsav also celebrate and commemorate 75 years of progressive India.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|