BARC Recruitment 2019: 10 Vacancies
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued notifications for the walk-in interview for Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer posts. BARC Hospital is a multi-disciplinary 390 bedded hospital that caters to the need of the employees of Department of Atomic Energy.
Date of Walk-in-interview: 20.02.2019 at 10.00 hrs.
|3||Obst. & Gyn.||1|
(Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor
- (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Obst. & Gynec.) – 1 post for a period of One year or till the DNB candidate joins.
- (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Medicine) – 1 post for a period of One year or till the DNB candidate joins.
- (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Ophthalmic) – 1 post for a period of One year or till the DNB candidate joins.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before appearing for the walk-in interview.
Interested candidates must attend the walk-in interview at 08.30 hrs.
Candidates should keep the xerox copies as well as original certificates of following ready before registering applications:
- Date of birth,
- Educational qualification (Class X, XII, MBBS and Post Graduate Degree – year wise Mark sheet, Degree, Passing and Internship completion certificate etc.),
- Registration and experience certificate,
- One passport size self photograph
1st floor Conference Room,
Mumbai – 400094.
- MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from a recognized university
- Diploma candidates must possess minimum of 2 years of Post diploma experience in the concerned speciality.
- The Degree/Diploma should have been awarded not more than 60 months earlier than:
- 06.2019 for Sl.No. 1,2 & 5
- 12.2018 for Sl.No. 4
- 06.2021 for Sl.No. 3
Jr. Resident Doctor
MBBS from recognized university with one-year internship.
Sr. Resident Doctor
MBBS degree from recognized university plus Post Graduate Diploma in the requisite discipline recognized by Medical Council of India or MBBS degree along with one year experience as Junior Resident Doctor.
Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Med.)
MBBS from recognized university with one-year internship from recognized institution.
Maximum: 40 years
Consolidated monthly pay:
- Rs 60,000 for 1st year
- Rs 62,000 for 2nd year
- Rs 64,000 for 3rd year
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|