Amazon Quiz Answers – 19 April, 2021
April 19, 2021
1. Translated by former civil servant Imitiaz Ahmad Sahibzada, The Frontier Gandhi: My Life and Struggle is the autobiography of whom?
Abdul Ghaffar Khan
2. In response to the crisis triggered by a severe drought, India sent food and medical supplies to which island nation in March 2021?
3. The torch relay for the Tokyo Olympics started in which place, devastated by the 2011 earthquake, tsunami and meltdown of nuclear reactors?
4. In which University can you get a degree to make this particular beverage?
5. He sacrificed a part of himself to create which weapon in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?