Air India Recruitment 2019: Cabin Crew Vacancies
Air India Limited has issued notifications for recruiting eligible bright and energetic Indian Nationals to the posts of Experienced Cabin Crew on Fixed Term Contract for a period of five years at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad & Bangalore. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 02.03.2019
Last date for receipt of online application: 15.03.2019 till 23.59 PM
Tentative Date of Written Test: 24th March 2019
Cut-off date for determining eligibility criteria: 01.03.2019
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should keep the following ready before registering applications:
- Valid E-mail id
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph.
- Medical Certificate from an MBBS Doctor stating therein Height in Centimeters (cms), Weight in Kilograms (Kgs) and Body Mass Index (BMI), Vision and Colour Vision. The format is available in the official website.
Candidates need to take print out of the filled application form and bring along with them at the time of appearing for selection process along with passport size photograph.
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
- Must be working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled Airline with MINIMUM 1 YEAR of experience.
- Must have VALID SEP for Airbus or Boeing family Aircraft.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Preliminary Medical Examination consisting of Height and BMI Check at the Test Centre
- Written Test for those who have qualified medical examination.
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 35 years
Cut Off Date: 01.03.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Unreserved/OBC candidates: NON-REFUNDABLE Demand Draft for Rs.1000
Demand Draft in Favour of Air India Limited payable at: –
Delhi – If applying for Northern Region
Mumbai – If applying for Western Region
Chennai – If applying for Southern Region
Physical & Medical Standards
Male – Minimum 172 cms
Female – Minimum 160 cms
Body Mass Index (BMI):
Male – Between 18 to 25
Female – Between 18 to 22
Fluency in English and Hindi
Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English language should be with clear understandable accent.
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|