1. India’s first and Asia’s longest cycle highway has been opened in which state of India? [A]Uttar Pradesh [B]Andhra Pradesh [C]Odisha [D]Assam Answer: Uttar PradeshNotes: India’s first and Asia’s longest cycle highway has been opened in Uttar Pradesh. The 207-km-long cycle highway runs between Etawah and Agra. It was inaugurated by state Chief Minister Akhilesh ..
Monthly Archives: November 2016
1. Which Indian state will become the first state in India to go cashless? [A]Goa [B]Sikkim [C]Assam [D]Kerala Answer: GoaNotes: Goa will become the first state in India to go cashless from December 31, 2016. With this, people will be able to buy perishables such as fish, meat, vegetables or anything else at the press ..
1. The book “Swimmer Among the Stars” has been authored by whom? [A]Kanishk Tharoor [B]Nikunj Juneja [C]Amitav Ghosh [D]AK Ramanujan Answer: Kanishk TharoorNotes: The book “Swimmer Among the Stars” has been authored by Kanishk Tharoor. The novel is a magnificent collection of short fiction. It transports one into a different world, especially with its minute ..
1. What is the theme of 2016 International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women? [A]Orange your neighbourhood [B]Orange the world [C]Orange the life [D]Orange the people Answer: Orange the WorldNotes: The 2016 International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women is observed every year on November 25 to raise public awareness of ..
1. “Annapurna Rasoi Programme” will be started by which state government to provide quality meal to weaker section? [A]Rajasthan [B]Uttar Pradesh [C]Madhya Pradesh [D]Odisha Answer: RajasthanNotes: The Rajasthan government will start the Annapurna rasoi programme to provide quality meal at cheap price to people belonging to the weaker section and labourers. Under the programme, labourers, ..