1. Recently, Mark Boucher from which among the following countries became the first cricketer to take 500 Test catches? [A]England [B]West Indies [C]South Africa [D]Australia 2. Consider the following statements about Agni-II Prime, which was recently tested successfully: 1. Its a medium range ballistic missile 2. Its a surface to surface missile Which among the
1. Consider the following products: 1. Nakshi Kantha 2. E. I. Leather 3. Sujini Embroidery Work 4. Ilkal Sarees 5. Aranmula Kannadi Which among the following is the correct set of the states producing the above products respectively? [A]West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Kerala [B]Bihar, Tamil nadu, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala [C]West Bengal,
1. Bring out the only statement, which is not fully correct: [A]An increase in the supply of money will always result in inflation [B]Inflation occurs when the value of money declines [C]Cost inflation occurs when prices rise to cover increased factor costs [D]Inflation will have the effect of redistributing incomes within a country Explanation 2.
1. For which among the following criminal activities related to Business, tycoon Raj Rajaratnam was sent to jail recently? [A]Terrorist Funding [B]Insider Trading [C]Tax Evasion [D]Hawala Transaction 2. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which provides AADHAAR is a part of which among the following? [A]National Development Council [B]Planning Commission [C]Ministry of Home Affairs [D]Ministry
1. Consider the following: 1. A common parliament 2. Central bank 3. Court of justice Which among the above is/ are features of the African Union? [A]Only 1 [B]1 & 2 [C]1, 2 & 3 [D]None of them Explanation 2. Consider the following: 1. Access 2. Infrastructure 3. Teachers 4. Outcome Which among the above
1. Recently, India has signed an Oil Exploration Deal with Vietnam for oil exploration in which among the following seas? [A]Indian Ocean [B]Pacific Ocean [C]South China Sea [D]Bohai Sea 2. Recently, the Standard and Poor’s lowered rating of United States from the AAA, the highest possible level, by one notch to AA+. This implies that
1. Which among the following Public Sector Giants of India have recently launched the “Harit-Moksha”, a unique CSR initiative for bringing in energy efficiency in the cremation sector? [A]NTPC [B]ONGC [C]BHEL [D]OIL 2. Lt. Gen Palvinder Singh Bhalla was recently appointed the head of which among the following organizations? [A]ITBP [B]BSF [C]NCC [D]NSG 3. If