Welcome to GKToday
Welcome to GKToday, India's most liked website on GK (General Knowledge), General Awareness & Current Affairs for aspirants and general readers.
Free Email Subscription
Current Affairs Quiz
GKToday publishes relevant fact based Current Affairs Quiz almost daily basis. This quiz helps you to keep a watch on current happenings and may be useful for General Awareness part of IBPS Banking, SSC-CGL, Bank Clerical and other similar examinations of 2016-17. Here are the most recent quizzes
Current Affairs Today
GKToday's Current Affairs Section is a compilation of recent current events. This section is updated almost daily.
- BSF celebrates 51st Raising Day
- Union HRD Ministry launches Vittiya Saksharata Abhiyan
- President presents 2nd ICCR Ideologist award to Prof. Yu Long Yu
- Trial run of Lucknow Metro flagged off
- Israeli scientists create world’s first water-wave laser
- TeamIndus to launch India’s first private moon mission in 2017
- UNESCO includes Yoga in Intangible Cultural Heritage list
- Magnus Carlsen wins 2016 Chess Championship title
- Union Cabinet approves inclusion of 15 new castes in Central OBC list
- SC makes national anthem mandatory in cinema halls
- Click Here to Read Current Affairs 2016
General Knowledge Quiz Archive
Since 2009, GKToday is publishing Quizzes for conventional GK and GS on Indian History, Polity, Economy, Environment, Culture, Geography etc. These quizzes are useful for General Awareness section of various competitive examinations.They also serve well general readers who love to enrich their general knowledge. Here are the recent quizzes..Click Here to access General Knowledge Quiz Archive
Target 2016: Integrated IAS General Studies Programme
GKToday’s Target 2016: Integrated IAS General Studies course systematically covers the entire syllabus of Prelims Paper-1 and Four Papers of General Studies Mains. In this programme, GKToday provides periodic quality material both on current and conventional subjects, suitable for Civil Services Prelims and Civil Services Mains 2016 and those state civil services examinations which have a syllabus similar to UPSC. This programme can be joined by clicking the below banner.