Welcome to GKToday
Welcome to GKToday, India's most liked website on GK (General Knowledge), General Awareness & Current Affairs for aspirants and general readers.
Free Email Subscription
Current Affairs Quiz
GKToday publishes relevant fact based Current Affairs Quiz almost daily basis. This quiz helps you to keep a watch on current happenings and may be useful for General Awareness part of IBPS Banking, SSC-CGL, Bank Clerical and other similar examinations of 2016-17. Here are the most recent quizzes
Current Affairs Today
GKToday's Current Affairs Section is a compilation of recent current events. This section is updated almost daily.
- Lok Sabha passes Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Amendment Bill, 2015
- Union Cabinet increases limit for foreign investment in Stock Exchanges from 5% to 15%
- Union Cabinet approves key changes to GST Constitutional Amendment Bill
- Neelamraju Ganga Prasada Rao, Father of Hybrid Sorghum passes away
- Union Cabinet approves Bilateral Investment Treaty between India and Cambodia
- Union Cabinet approves setting up of new AIIMS in Bhatinda
- India’s CSIR ranked world’s 12th best Government Institute
- Lok Sabha passes Lokpal and Lokayukta (Amendment) Bill, 2016
- Bezwada Wilson, TM Krishna win Ramon Magsaysay Award 2016
- India-US joint expedition discovers natural gas in Indian Ocean
- Click Here to Read Current Affairs 2016
General Knowledge Quiz Archive
Since 2009, GKToday is publishing Quizzes for conventional GK and GS on Indian History, Polity, Economy, Environment, Culture, Geography etc. These quizzes are useful for General Awareness section of various competitive examinations.They also serve well general readers who love to enrich their general knowledge. Click Here to access this archive
GKToday's General Studies Manual - 2014 Compilation
GKToday’s GS Manual 2014 is a legacy compilation of comprehensive study material for aspirants of various examinations. This manual can be accessed for reading online Here
Target 2016: Integrated IAS General Studies Programme
GKToday’s Target 2016: Integrated IAS General Studies course systematically covers the entire syllabus of Prelims Paper-1 and Four Papers of General Studies Mains. In this programme, GKToday provides periodic quality material both on current and conventional subjects, suitable for Civil Services Prelims and Civil Services Mains 2016 and those state civil services examinations which have a syllabus similar to UPSC. This programme can be joined by clicking the below banner.