Welcome to GKToday
Welcome to GKToday, India's most liked website on GK (General Knowledge), General Awareness & Current Affairs for aspirants and general readers.
Free Email Subscription
Current Affairs Quiz
GKToday publishes relevant fact based Current Affairs Quiz almost daily basis. This quiz helps you to keep a watch on current happenings and may be useful for General Awareness part of IBPS Banking, SSC-CGL, Bank Clerical and other similar examinations of 2016-17. Here are the most recent quizzes
Current Affairs Today
GKToday's Current Affairs Section is a compilation of recent current events. This section is updated almost daily.
- BRICS countries adopt Udaipur Declaration on disaster
- Union Government launches Accessible E-Library Sugamya Pustakalaya
- President Pranab Mukherjee launches Akashvani Maitree Channel for listeners in Bangladesh
- NCS signs MoUs to enhance quality & reach of employment services
- JNPT signs ECB Agreement worth $400 Million with SBI and Development Bank of Singapore
- Maharashtra becomes first state to sign MoU with Centre, AAI to develop 10 airports under RCS
- Maharashtra, Telangana ink pact for 3 irrigation projects
- Andhra Pradesh becomes first state to launch DNA profiling of criminals
- Gujarat to host 2016 Kabaddi World Cup
- India, Germany ink agreement on vocational training
- Click Here to Read Current Affairs 2016
General Knowledge Quiz Archive
Since 2009, GKToday is publishing Quizzes for conventional GK and GS on Indian History, Polity, Economy, Environment, Culture, Geography etc. These quizzes are useful for General Awareness section of various competitive examinations.They also serve well general readers who love to enrich their general knowledge. Click Here to access this archive
GKToday's General Studies Manual - 2014 Compilation
GKToday’s GS Manual 2014 is a legacy compilation of comprehensive study material for aspirants of various examinations. This manual can be accessed for reading online Here
Target 2016: Integrated IAS General Studies Programme
GKToday’s Target 2016: Integrated IAS General Studies course systematically covers the entire syllabus of Prelims Paper-1 and Four Papers of General Studies Mains. In this programme, GKToday provides periodic quality material both on current and conventional subjects, suitable for Civil Services Prelims and Civil Services Mains 2016 and those state civil services examinations which have a syllabus similar to UPSC. This programme can be joined by clicking the below banner.