11 Model Questions on GS-III: Effects of Liberalization On Indian Economy for UPSC Mains Examinations
- What are the pros and cons of a strong Rupee? What can be done to strengthen the currency?
- Throw some light on the positive and negative impacts of globalization on developing countries like India.
- The new industrial policy, 1991 signalled a marked shift from the features of pre-1991 policies. Discuss.
- The Digital monopolies are often accused of posing a threat to the fundamental fabric of market competition. In this context examine the effectiveness of the regulatory Framework in India to deal with digital monopolies.
- It has been argued, that the time has come for India to usher in full liberalization of the capital account. Analyze.
- Liberalisation of the Indian economy since 1991 has led to excessive consumerism and over-production of ‘white goods’. Elucidate.