Y-Break App launched by AYUSH Ministry
Union AYUSH Ministry launched a Y-Break App from Vigyan Bhawan on August 29, 2021.
- It was launched by Union AYUSH minister, Sarbananda Sonowal.
- On the occasion, several bouquets of activities and campaigns was launched by Ministry of Ayush to commemorate Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- Apart from Y-Break App, a year-long campaigns like cultivation of medicinal plants in farmland, distribution of medicinal plants to households and sensitisation of School & College going students on Ayush systems were launched.
- This week-long activities & campaigns will start from August 30 to September 5.
- These activities will be launched with the aim of reaching to remote areas in India and address all categories of our population viz., children, old people, farmers and corporate.
Activities and Campaigns
Activities launched by AYUSH Ministry comprises of:
- Cultivation of medicinal plants on 75,000 hectares of land to benefit farmers.
- Launch of the Y-Break App.
- Five-minute Yoga protocol for office goers.
- Distribution of Ayush prophylactic medicines, focusing specially on people aged above 60 years age group.
- AyushAapkDwar Programme to take taking medicinal plants to the doorstep of 75 lakh families in the year 2021.
- Series of sensitisation lectures & distribution of IEC material to school and college students
- Webinar on Y-break application.
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav is a series of events being organised to commemorate the 75th Anniversary of India’s Independence. Events are being organised by government of India and it will be celebrated as a Jan-Utsav in the spirit of Jan-Bhagidari.
Category: Science & Technology Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|