Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 3, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 3, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Mohammad Ghori was first defeated by which of the following rulers?
2. Which of the following Mughal rulers banned engraving Kalma on coins?
3. Opium is obtained from the dry latex from which part of the Papaver somniferum Plant?
4. Who among the following had written Bangladesh’s national anthem” Amar Sonar Bangla” ?
5. Which among the following countries have Vikram Samvat as Official Calendar?
6. At which of the following rate, RBI discounts bills of commercial Banks?
7. With which of the following countries, India signed first extradition treaty after independence?
8. Bring out the only incorrect statement:
9. UDYAMI helpline is for?
10. Who gave the slogan ‘Back to the vedas’?