The Central University of Karnataka has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates (citizens of India/Overseas Citizens of India) to the various teaching posts at the levels of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for applying online: 12.06.2019 till 05.00 PM
Last date for the receipt of hardcopy of the application: 20.06.2019 till 05.00 PM
|1||HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGY||Associate Professor||01|
|6||SOCIAL WORK||Assistant Professor||01|
|1||ECONOMIC STUDIES AND PLANNING||Associate Professor||02|
|2||HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGY||Professor||01|
|5||BUSINESS STUDIES||Associate Professor||02|
|14||ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGG.||Professor||01|
|17||FOLKLORISTIC & TRIBAL STUDIES||Professor||01|
|18||MUSIC AND FINE ARTS||Professor||01|
|20||SCHOOL OF UNDER GRADUATE STUDIES||Assistant Professor (Economics)||01|
|Assistant Professor (English)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Geology)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Psychology)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Physics)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Chemistry)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Management)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Civil Engg.)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Mech. Engg,)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Comp. Sc. Engg.)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Geography)||01|
|22||TOURISM AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT||Professor||01|
|23||MASS COMMUNICATION AND JOURNALISM||Professor||01|
|26||FOREIGN LANGUAGES STUDIES||Professor||01|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
The hard copy of the application form has to be sent to the following address:
Central University of Karnataka,
Kalaburagi District -585 367
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs 1500
SC/ST/PwD candidates: Nil
The fee has to be paid online through credit card/debit card, Net Banking and other such modes available.
Professor: Level 14
Associate Professor: Level 13A
Assistant Professor: Level 10
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) has invited online applications for filing up the post of Project Staff. For this, NCSCM will conduct a walk-in interview to recruit candidates for these posts. The interview will be conducted on 01st May 2018. The total number of posts is 15. The candidates should have the requisite educational qualifications as given in the notification. The last date to apply online is 29th April 2018. The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and/or interview. All the other important details are given in the notification, the link is given at the end of the post. The interested candidates can apply using the link given below. This is a good opportunity for candidates seeking job in National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management.
About the Vacancies
- Project Scientist I (180301) – 2 (UR – 1, OBC – 1)
- Project Scientist I (180302) – 1 (UR)
- Project Associate I (180303) – 2 (UR)
- Project Associate I (180304) – 2 (UR – 1, SC – 1)
- Project Associate I (180305) – 2 (UR – 1, OBC – 1)
- Project Associate I (180306) – 2 (UR – 1, SC – 1)
- Project Associate I (180307) – 4 (UR – 1, OBC – 1, SC – 1, ST – 1)
- Project Scientist I (180301) – First class Post Graduate degree in Natural Sciences/ Mathematics with minimum 4 years experience (or) First Class Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technology with minimum 5 years of experience.
- Project Scientist I (180302) – First class Post Graduate degree in Economics/ Social Sciences/ Humanities. Minimum 4 years experience.
- Project Associate I (180303) – First class Post Graduate degree in Natural Sciences. Minimum 1 year experience relevant to the Numerical
- Project Associate I (180304) – First class Post Graduate degree in Marine Science/ Environmental Sciences/ Life Sciences. Minimum 1year experience relevant to the marine ecology/ benthos
- Project Associate I (180305) – First class Post Graduate degree in Economics/ Social Sciences/ Humanities. Minimum 1 year experience
- Project Associate I (180306) – First class Post Graduate degree in Marine Science/ Environmental Sciences. Minimum 1 year experience
- Project Associate I (180307) – First class Post Graduate degree in Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics/Geography / equivalent with minimum 1 year experience. Experience in Mapping of coastal features using GIS
- Online Registration: 29th April 2018
- Walk-in Interview date: 01st May 2018
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career