Daily Current Affairs Quiz – January
1. Govind Ballabh Pant, who was seen in the news recently, was the first Chief Minister of which state? [A] Madhya Pradesh[B] Uttar Pradesh[C] Maharashtra[D] Gujarat Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Uttar Pradesh] Notes:Freedom fighter and late former Union home minister Govind Ballabh Pant’s statue was relocated from the Parliament complex, as the construction for ..
1. The Armed Forces of which country participated in the Republic Day Parade of India in the year 2021? [A] Nepal[B] Bangladesh[C] United Kingdom[D] Bhutan Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Bangladesh] Notes:A 122-member armed forces contingent of Bangladesh participated in the Rajpath at the Republic Day parade of India.This comes as a part of celebration ..
1. Which organisation is to adopt 100 Atal Tinkering Labs across the country, to promote ‘STEM’ Education? [A] DRDO[B] ISRO[C] BARC[D] Indian Air Force Show Answer Correct Answer: B [ISRO] Notes:Atal Innovation Mission of NITI Aayog and Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) jointly announced that ISRO will adopt 100 Atal Tinkering Labs across the country.This ..
1. As per the recent announcement of the Lok Sabha speaker, which campaign is to be undertaken in schools and colleges? [A] Know your MLA[B] Know your MP[C] Know your constituency[D] Know your Constitution Show Answer Correct Answer: D [Know your Constitution] Notes:The Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla recently chaired the event organised by the ..
1. What is the name of the online event launched by Agriculture Ministry, to promote innovation in agriculture? [A] Atmanirbhar Agri[B] Agri India Hackathon[C] Kisan Mela[D] Krishi Sammelan Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Agri India Hackathon] Notes:Union Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Minister Narendra Singh Tomar inaugurated the Virtual Agri India hackathon 2020 in New Delhi.It ..