World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
81. Which among the following country is the world’s leading producer of synthetic industrial diamond
82. Which of the following straits connects the Pacific Ocean to the east with the Indian Ocean to the west, linking Asia with the Middle East and Europe, carrying about 40 percent of the world’s trade?
83. Hamilton is the Capital of which of the following British overseas territories?
84. Hagia Sophia is located in which country?
85. Barents Sea in the Arctic Ocean has been controversial over the maritime boundary between:
86. world’s longest seawall is located in:
87. Which among the following planet in Solar System has the fastest rotation?
88. Which among the following is the largest tropical lake in the world?
89. What is Chernozem?
90. Due to which of the following winds, Central Europe enjoys a warmer climate ?