World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
81. Which among the following is a landlocked sea?
82. Which are the two countries connected by Karakoram Pass?
83. Chena Cultivation is common in which of the following countries?
84. Which of the following country has the official name of “Dhivehi Jumhuriya” in its local language?
85. Which among the following types of mountains are formed by the lifting up of land between faults or by the sinking of land outside the faults?
86. Niamey is the capital of which of the following African Countries?
87. A famous palaentological hoax related to the finding of the remains of a previously unknown early human known as Piltdown Man was found in which of the following countries?
88. Which of the following is largest river system in the United States?
89. While going towards the centre of the earth, the weight of a body shall ?
90. Which of the following strait separates USA & Russia?