World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
51. Which among the following statement is not correct about Rapids?
52. Which among the following is not a regional name for streams?
53. What is a deep vertical shaft in karst regions opening into a network of a subterranean passages called?
54. What is a landform alongside a body of water consisting of loose particles called?
55. Which section of the beach is alternately covered and exposed by wave run-up?
56. What is a relatively smaller body of standing water called?
57. What are exposed rocky elements of a ridge, mountain not covered with ice or snow within an ice field or glacier called?
58. What are valleys with a tributary to a larger river called?
59. Which among the following statement is not correct about Horsts?
60. Which among the following statements is correct about Faceted Spur?