World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
51. Baltic Sea & North Sea are connected by _________?
52. World’s largest number of active volcanoes are found in which of the following oceans?
53. Among Japan, South Korea, North Korea, China and Russia all border the Sea of Japan except_______?
54. Ganymede is the largest moon in the Solar System. It is a satellite of ________?
55. Which among the following is a galaxy ?
56. Which among the lines is a boundary between France & Germany ?
57. Paleoclimatology is study of:
58. Ossetia is a point of contention between which of the following two nations?
59. Which of the following two countries have largest electrified railway network in the world?
60. Which among the following is the most abundant element by mass in Earth’s Crust ?