World Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS and SSC Examinations
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
51. Which among the following are inner planets?
52. Who proposed the Binary Star Hypothesis?
53. Which is the uppermost stage of the Quaternary period?
54. What does the Lithosphere comprise of?
55. The Conrad Discontinuity separates which two layers of the Earth?
56. What is the average thickness of the oceanic crust?
57. Which layer has the lowest density among all the layers of the Earth’s crust?
58. Which rocks comprise almost 65% of the Earth’s crust?
59. Which among the following rocks is associated with term ‘change in form’?
60. Who published the book “The Origin of Continents and Oceans”?