World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
51. A barchan is an example of ___________?
52. Highly Scientific development and management of pastoral farming is a feature of which of the following countries?
53. The Ganga-Brahmaputra river delta in India and Bangladesh which is one of the most fertile regions in the world is a____________?
54. The Eternal City” is a nick name of ________?
55. The Bering Strait separates the ____________?
56. Edaphology is concerned with the ________________?
57. Lithosphere includes the crust and the uppermost mantle, which constitute the hard and rigid outer layer of the planet in the range of 0 to _______?
58. Which of the following river crosses equator twice?
59. Appleton layer is a part of _______?
60. Which among the following line defined the boundary of North & South Vietnam before the two were united?