Sports GK MCQs
71. Which among the following is not correctly matched pair? (Countries – National Game )
72. What is the tile of the autography of Major Dhyanchand?
73. Which among the following is known as “Bible of Cricket”?
74. Jules Rimet Trophy is related to which of the following sports?
75. A game called ” Mokshapat” was created by the 13th century poet saint Gyandev, It is the original version of which of the following games of today?
76. World’s highest Hockey ground is located in:
77. In which among the following years, the Modern Olympic games were held for the first time?
78. India played its first one day international with which country and in which year?
79. Who among the following was the first Indian to win an Olympic medal ?
80. Who among the following was the First Indian Cricketer to bag 500 wickets in Test matches?