Sports GK Questions - MCQs on Sports General Knowledge
Sports GK (General Knowledge) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) on different sports and games for competitive examinations.
61. Which of the following games were previously called ‘British Empire Games’ ?
62. Which of the following sports was invented by James Naismith?
63. Rovers Cup is related to which of the following sports?
64. Who among the following is the first batsman to hit six sixes in an over?
65. Kookaburras is the nickname of Hockey Team of which of the following country ?
66. Which among the following sporting event has become the first ever to be broadcast live on the popular video sharing website YouTube?
67. The word Gambit is related to which of the following sports?
68. Which among the following was the venue of first South Asian Games?
69. Who among the following was known as Flying Sikh?
70. Which among the following tournament is also known as World Team Championships for Women?