Modern Indian History & Freedom Struggle MCQs
61. In which of the following sessions of Indian National Congress , our national anthem was first sung 27 December 1911 ?
62. In context with Indian Freedom Movement , which of the following took place on June 14, 1945?
63. Aung San Suu Kyi is daughter of General Aung San, who is also known as Father of Modern Burma. Which of the following parties of Burma she leads?
64. October revolution is related to which country:
65. In which year, Capital of India was shifted to Delhi from Kolkata?
66. Which among the following leaders is known to had raised his voice against the Salt Tax in the first session of Indian National Congress in 1885 at Bombay ?
67. Arrange the Nationalist Congress Party, Rashtriya Janata Dal, Bahujan Samaj Party, Samajwadi Party in chronological order of the years they were founded:
68. In context with the political history of India, who among the following was not a Young Turk?
69. On February 3, 1882, the British Government of India appointed an Indian Education Commission 1882, with a view to enquire into the working of the existing System of Public Instruction and further extension of that system on popular basis. Who among the following was the chairman of
70. In which year after independence, India became a party to the International Wheat Agreement for a four-year period?