Modern Indian History MCQs
181. In which year the British Government signed the Hague Opium Convention?
182. Who among the following assassinated Lt. Colonial Sir William Curzon Wiley, Political ADC to the Secretary of State for India in 1909, as one of the first acts of revolution in the Indian independence movement?
183. In which of the following countries “Subhash Chandra Bose” organized the ” Tiger Legion”?
184. In which year after independence, India became a party to the International Wheat Agreement for a four-year period?
185. On February 3, 1882, the British Government of India appointed an Indian Education Commission 1882, with a view to enquire into the working of the existing System of Public Instruction and further extension of that system on popular basis. Who among the following was the chairman of
186. Who among the following is also known as “Gandhi of Bihar”?
187. Aliah University is the First Muslim University of which of the following states?
188. Consider the following:
- Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Botanical Garden
- Asiatic Society of Bengal
- Kolkata Alipur Zoological Gardens
Which among the following correctly represents the correct chronological order of the establishment of the above?
189. The famous Lalbagh Garden of the Bangalore was commissioned by which of the following rulers?
190. What was PEPSU, after India’s independence?