Medieval Indian History
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
51. Which among the following Mughal painters is credited for painting Siberian Crane and the Dodo for the first time?
52. Ghazi Malik was the founder and first ruler of which among the following dynasties?
53. In which of the following years, Akbar had centralized the control and functioning of various mints?
54. Who among the following was the writer of Tarikh-i-Firozshahi?
55. Who among the following are considered to be the first owners of Koh-i-noor diamond?
56. Which among the following rulers of Delhi Sultanate declared himself as Sikandar-I-Sani?
57. ‘Padshah-nama’ (Chronicle of the Emperor) written by Abdul Hamid Lahori, is the official visual history giving a detailed account of the reign of which of the following Mughal Emperor?
58. Which Mughal Emperor had put a ban on killing of animals in certain days?
59. Akbar had adopted the ‘Ray’ System of revenue assessment which he had abolished later on as part of his land revenue reforms. Who among the following had introduced the ray system ?
60. Which among the following Mughal emperor had prohibited smoking use of tobacco in 1617 AD?