Medieval Indian History
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
51. Who among the following are considered to be the first owners of Koh-i-noor diamond?
52. Mahzarnama was declared by ____?
53. ‘Padshah-nama’ (Chronicle of the Emperor) written by Abdul Hamid Lahori, is the official visual history giving a detailed account of the reign of which of the following Mughal Emperor?
54. “Sur Sagar “, a treatise on music was written during the reign of which of the following Mughal emperors?
55. Babur, the founder of the mighty Mughal Empire traced his lineage from :
56. In whose times the Mughal Empire reached its territorial climax ?
57. During the reign of which among the following rulers, Malik Muhammad Jaisi completed his epic work ‘Padmavat’ ?
58. During the reign of which among the following Mughal rulers, maximum number of books on classical music were written?
59. Humayun Nama was written by which of the following authors?
60. In the council of 8 Ministers of Shivaji which was called as Ashtapradhan , who was known as chief Minister and was responsible for General Administration?