Medieval Indian History
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
141. Which of the following kings was not a part of the anti-Arab Rajput confederacy that repelled attacks of Arab armies under Junaid in
142. The queen Rani Bai is associated with which of these kingdoms during early medieval India?
143. Mahmud of Ghazni had maintained an ideological link to the suzerainty of which caliphate?
144. Which of the following scholars accompanied Mahmud of Ghazni during his invasions on India?
145. Who was the first person to introduce Jaziya tax on non-Muslims in India?
146. Who was the first Turk to invade India?
147. Which of the following places were attacked and plundered by Mahmud Ghaznavi during his 17 raid on India?
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
148. Apart from Hindus, Jains and Buddhists, Mahmud of Ghazni persecuted one group of Muslims also during his political and military career. Which of the following was that group?
149. Which of the following was first target of Mohammad Ghori in Indian Subcontinent?
150. Who was the Ghaznavid ruler in Punjab when it was attacked by Mohammad Ghori?